Do you have a home similar to 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #1014 in Alexandria that isn't getting any action? Did you know that in Montebello: Continue reading "Places That Have Recently Sold At Montebello — But Mine Hasn't? What's The Problem?"
Nesbitt Realty is a true ace on residences In 22303 in Fairfax County. The residence is listed as a 4 bedroom with 3 full baths and 0 half-baths. Continue reading "Comparison Shopping On $600,000 4-Bedroom In Alexandria"
2 Bedroom in Alexandria For Approximately $600,000Should you make an offer purchase 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #504? It could be. Still, you have to ask yourself these questions. Are you searching for a 2-bedroom home in Alexandria? Can you afford $609,500? Is it actually worth $625,000 or $575,000? Do you need 2 full baths and 0 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $3,394 on this next home? Contact Nesbitt Realty to learn more from the specialists on 22303 real estate. Continue reading "5904 Mount Eagle Dr #504, Alexandria VA 22303 For Sale"
Are you wondering how you can save $2,647 on your home purchase at Fair Haven by using Nesbitt Realty as your agent? When a homeowner puts a property on the market the property seller agrees to pay Realtor commissions. The buyer client doesn't pay commissions. Continue reading "Rebate For Home Shoppers In 22303 In Fairfax County"
Residence at Montebello CondoIt’s a good idea to learn all you can about places in the 22303 in Alexandria area if you’re reflecting on the thought of purchasing a home similar to 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #604.
Fairfax County Pieces of Info
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 60 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,533 sqft. In contrast, 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #604 has 1,525 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $308 . But even so, 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #604 is $353 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. Above all, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 33 years. 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #604 is 35 years old.
There are few people that know more than Stuart Nesbitt about homes listed in condos in 22303 This home is a 3 bedroom with 1,843 sqft of living space. Continue reading "Find A Great Deal On A 3-BR Residence"
What Are Homes Like At Elmwood In 22303?Are you out of your mind for spending $700,000 for a 3-bedroom property like 3784 Elmwood Towne Way in Alexandria, Virginia? Indeed, you could buy a property that needs repairs which you simply can’t afford. Still, Monika Ortiz can help you to buy a home warranty to reduce the risk you’ll be facing. Moreover, there will be risks to manage and overcome. On the other hand, a real estate ace like Monika can help you to avoid most of the pitfalls associated with buying a home in Alexandria, Virginia. Continue reading "3784 Elmwood Towne Way, Alexandria Real Estate Dispatch"
Investigate 2107 Huntington Ave!Continue reading "Photos And Prices Of Townhouses For Rent In Alexandria At 22303"
People often ask us what types of property Nesbitt Realty manages. Continue reading "Nesbitt Proudly Handles Rental Detached Homes In Fairfax County, Virginia"
Looking to spend $880,000 on a home with a garage in Fairfax County? Nesbitt Realty knows real estate in Alexandria. Continue reading "Do You Need A Residence With A Garage In Alexandria, Virginia?"