You might be wondering if we have experience managing properties like 2604 Fairhaven Ave. Continue reading "Nesbitt Really Manages Rental Detached Homes In Fairfax County, Virginia"
What Are Properties Like At Burgundy Manor In 22303 in Alexandria?Call us to learn more about 3803 Elmwood Dr in Fairfax County. [random_content group=but}, in the meantime, here's some basic information to get you started.
The Alexandria Area Data
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 55 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,494 sqft. But, 3803 Elmwood Dr has 1,449 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $414 . But, 3803 Elmwood Dr is $380 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 3803 Elmwood Dr is 66 years old.
Are you searching for a mid-sized 4-bedroom rental in 22303 for around $2,400? Continue reading "Our Favorite Rentals Today In Alexandria, Virginia"
Shopping for a home with a garage in Fairfax County? Continue reading "How Much Do Large Residences With Garage Parking Cost At Pavilions At Huntington In 22303?"
Yes, you can find a luxury duplex in Fairfax County in Northern VA. But there are only a limited number of luxury homes in 22303 in Alexandria. Perhaps one of them is the most compatible property for you. If it's not 2875 Lowen Valley Rd, then it might be one of the properties listed below. The number of U.S. households is expected to rise 10 to 15 percent over the next decade. Accordingly, Nesbitt Realty advises, "The increase in U.S. households will create continued high demand for housing, which will of course affect the price of real estate in Alexandria." Continue reading "Are You Trying To Find A Luxury Duplex In Fairfax County?"
How Much Is A Mid 20th-Century 4-Bedroom Home In Alexandria, Virginia?Stuart Nesbitt likes 5714 Norton Rd. This place in Alexandria, Virginia looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Stuart Nesbitt is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until Stuart Nesbitt know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the dream detached home for you. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a dwelling in Alexandria?
Your home purchase is your opportunity to find that one unique property for you. But to get what you want, you need to know what you want.How many baths do you need? 5714 Norton Rd has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 5714 Norton Rd has 0 half baths. The highest priced property in the place is listed for $629,900. Do you know if 5714 Norton Rd is a good value? Do you need a handicap accessible dwelling? Or maybe, you like steps? Continue reading "5714 Norton Rd, Alexandria VA 22303 Listed For Sale"
Alexandria Virginia Listed For Sale || $499,000
How Much Does 1,152 Sqft Of Detached Home In Alexandria Cost?Will Nesbitt tells us that, depending upon your budget, you might want to mull over this property at 6018 Park Pl on the market for $499,000. Compare 6018 Park Pl to others similarly-sized residences in 22303 in Fairfax County. Continue reading "6018 Park Pl, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
Valuable Facts About Properties Listed For Sale In Fairfax CountyIs there reason to worry, when doling out $810,000 for a place like 5712 Glenmullen Pl in Fairfax County? Moreover, you might not have enough money for a down payment on a conventional loan. However, Nesbitt Realty has resources that can provide alternative financing with little or no money down. Indeed, there are always problems in Fairfax County real estate. Still, a professional licensed real estate adviser such as Nesbitt is able to aid you to manage or avoid many of the risks associated with buying a home in Fairfax County. Continue reading "5712 Glenmullen Pl, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
Looking at Detached Homes At Fair Haven? Consider This Place.It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in Northern VA when you’re contemplating purchasing a new property such as 2503 Byrd Ln.
The 22303 Area Data
- The average days on market in the 22303 area is 54 days.
- The average living area in the 22303 area is 1,283 sqft. Conversely, 2503 Byrd Ln has 1,152 sqft of living area.
- The 22303 Area has an average price per square foot of $366 . But, 2503 Byrd Ln is $477 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22303 area?
- 2634 Wagon Dr #277 is the least expensive home in the 22303 area. 2634 Wagon Dr #277 is listed for $198,000. Above all, 2505 Massey Ct is the highest-priced home in the 22303 area. 2505 Massey Ct is asking $1,190,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22303 area is 39 years. 2503 Byrd Ln is 79 years old.
Nesbitt Realty is a true ace on residences In 22303 in Fairfax County. The residence is listed as a 4 bedroom with 3 full baths and 0 half-baths. Continue reading "Comparison Shopping On $600,000 4-Bedroom In Alexandria"