Deliberating the possibility of Condos At The Preston? Consider This Home.There’s a wealth of information available for home hunters pondering properties like 181 E Reed Ave #206 in the Alexandria area.
The 22305 Area Secrets
- The average days on market in the 22305 area is 70 days.
- The average living area in the 22305 area is 1,409 sqft. But, 181 E Reed Ave #206 has 774 sqft of living area.
- The 22305 Area has an average price per square foot of $477 . Still, 181 E Reed Ave #206 is $477 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22305 area?
- 26 Auburn Ct #D is the least expensive home in the 22305 area. 26 Auburn Ct #D is listed for $329,000. But even so, 3113 Circle Hill Rd is the highest-priced home in the 22305 area. 3113 Circle Hill Rd is asking $2,450,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22305 area is 69 years. 181 E Reed Ave #206 is 19 years old.
Useful Secrets For Buyers Shopping In The Alexandria AreaSo, is 2700 Dartmouth Rd #3 the home for you? It could be. In contrast, you have to ask yourself these questions. Can you afford $309,900? Is it actually worth $326,000 or $274,000? Are you trying to find a small dwelling in Alexandria? Do you need 1 full baths and 0 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $1,096 on this purchase of real estate? If you have questions about this condo in Alexandria, Virginia, reach out to Andrew Patton. He can help. Continue reading "2700 Dartmouth Rd #3, Alexandria VA 22314 On The Market"
We think it's important to learn what you can about Midtown Alexandria Station Condominium before making the big leap. Midtown Alexandria Station Condominium in Fairfax County is in Alexandria. Continue reading "Not So Obvious Considerations About Attaining In Midtown Alexandria Station Condominium"
Are you shopping for a condo with a garage in Fairfax County? Continue reading "How Much Do Listings With A Garage Cost At Lillian Court At Tysons 11 In 22102?"
Can You Obtain A 1 Bedroom Colonial In 22042 in Fairfax County For $350,000?Should you worry about buying a condo like 7764 Willow Point Dr #7764 in Falls Church, Virginia? The average days on market in Willow Point is 2. Do you know if this advantages you, or disadvantages you in negotiations? Nesbitt Realty has the experience to position you to get the home you want. Actually, there are always pitfalls in 22042 real estate. But, a tech savvy specialist like Nesbitt can assist you to manage or avoid many of the problems associated with buying a home in 22042 in Fairfax County. Continue reading "7764 Willow Point Dr #7764, Falls Church Real Estate Dispatch"
Looking to spend about $379,900 in Alexandria? Continue reading "This $379,900 3-BR 2 BA 3 Bedroom Condo At Stevenson Court Caught My Eye"
Valuable Matters About Residences For Sale In Fairfax CountyThere's a lot to appreciate about this place of residence in Annandale. But is 7705 Lafayette Forest Dr #2 the great home for you? You have a lot of options in Fairfax County. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you.
There are many options to think about. For instance:How many baths do you need? 7705 Lafayette Forest Dr #2 has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 7705 Lafayette Forest Dr #2 has 0 half baths. How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Lafayette Forest is 1,035. How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Lafayette Forest is 1,035. Continue reading "7705 Lafayette Forest Dr #2, Annandale VA 22003 Listed For Sale"
Would You Be Willing To Pay $350,000 For A $329,000 1-bedroom contemporary-style Home In McLean?8380 Greensboro Dr #416 in Fairfax County may be a most compatible area for some buyers. Nevertheless, you'll want to get some basic facts about the area to know if this is the condo for you.
The McLean Area Facts
- The average days on market in the McLean area is 105 days.
- The average living area in the McLean area is 4,078 sqft. But, 8380 Greensboro Dr #416 has 902 sqft of living area.
- The McLean Area has an average price per square foot of $818 . But, 8380 Greensboro Dr #416 is $365 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the McLean area?
- 6800 Fleetwood Rd #408 is the least expensive home in the McLean area. 6800 Fleetwood Rd #408 is listed for $227,000. Conversely, 700 Bulls Neck Rd is the highest-priced home in the McLean area. 700 Bulls Neck Rd is asking $39,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the McLean area is 20 years. 8380 Greensboro Dr #416 is 42 years old.
Of course, you can find an affordable property in Fairfax County in Northern VA. But there are only a limited number of affordable end unit townhouses in 22309 in Alexandria. Possibly one of them is the right place of residence for you. If it's not 8325 Pondside Ter, then it might be one of the properties listed below. If you need more details, Will Nesbitt can show you exactly what $400,000 can buy you in Alexandria today. Continue reading "Surprising Suggestions For Home Buyers Searching For An Affordable Property In Fairfax County"