3-bedroom Colonial-style Place ~ Fairfax VA 22033Do you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the 22033 in Fairfax area? Will Nesbitt can assist you with a property like 4047 Stewarts Bridge Ct, but these facts could prove useful as well.
Fairfax County Reasons
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 58 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,507 sqft. Nevertheless, 4047 Stewarts Bridge Ct has 1,896 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $369 . On the other hand, 4047 Stewarts Bridge Ct is $369 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. But, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 36 years. 4047 Stewarts Bridge Ct is 20 years old.
This is a $3,000 place at 4074 Walnut Cove Cir available for $3,000. Continue reading "Stuart Nesbitt Can Help You Buy In Stone Creek Crossing"