How Much Is A $2,750,000 Detached Home In McLean?
It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in Northern VA when you’re thinking about purchasing a new property such as 6933 Espey Lane.
Real Estate Matters About Fairfax County
9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 36 years. 6933 Espey Lane is 0 years old.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $509
. Still, 6933 Espey Lane is $509 per sqft.
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 48 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,555 sqft. But, 6933 Espey Lane has 5,401 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
is the least expensive
home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412
is listed for $1,800. In contrast, 7983 E Boulevard Dr
is the highest-priced
home in Fairfax County. 7983 E Boulevard Dr
is asking $45,000,000.
Not to mention, this information is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. In contrast, this info will change. What is true and accurate today, 05/21/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Julie Nesbitt for the latest real estate data from Fairfax County about detached homes like 6933 Espey Lane.
Continue reading "6933 Espey Lane, McLean Real Estate Dispatch"