Is your No posts found. No posts found. budget around $750,000? Are you No posts found. a No posts found. with a garage in 22102? No posts found. Stuart Nesbitt. Stuart Nesbitt is Realtor that can help. Continue reading "Check Out This No Posts Found. No Posts Found. With Garage No Posts Found. In No Posts Found."
If you are looking at purchasing a mid 20th-century entry-level property in McLean, 8350 Greensboro #121 should probably be on your list. But it's not the only entry-level property in McLean you'll want to really consider in McLean. Talk to Julie Nesbitt to learn more from a remarkable pro on Fairfax County real estate. We constantly update our image library to stay apprised of the latest real estate developments in McLean, Virginia. Continue reading "Comparing An Entry-level Property In McLean In McLean"
Are You Seeking A 3 Bedroom Real Estate For Roughly $750,000?If you are dreaming about condos like 8380 Greensboro Dr #601, Nesbitt Realty can help. You should really consider the prices and pictures of this residence at 8380 Greensboro Dr #601. Besides, you will likely be shocked by what this home has for the right buyer. Continue reading "8380 Greensboro Dr #601, McLean Real Estate Advisory"
Would You Be Willing To Pay $350,000 For A $329,000 1-bedroom contemporary-style Home In McLean?8380 Greensboro Dr #416 in Fairfax County may be a most compatible area for some buyers. Nevertheless, you'll want to get some basic facts about the area to know if this is the condo for you.
The McLean Area Facts
- The average days on market in the McLean area is 105 days.
- The average living area in the McLean area is 4,078 sqft. But, 8380 Greensboro Dr #416 has 902 sqft of living area.
- The McLean Area has an average price per square foot of $818 . But, 8380 Greensboro Dr #416 is $365 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the McLean area?
- 6800 Fleetwood Rd #408 is the least expensive home in the McLean area. 6800 Fleetwood Rd #408 is listed for $227,000. Conversely, 700 Bulls Neck Rd is the highest-priced home in the McLean area. 700 Bulls Neck Rd is asking $39,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the McLean area is 20 years. 8380 Greensboro Dr #416 is 42 years old.
If you're looking in 22102 with a budget of about $350,000 this is a great real estate to put on your list of choices. Will this home suit your needs? Continue reading "Open House Affordable Condo Listed For $350,000 In Fairfax County"