A Primer On Residences Advertised For Sale In Fairfax County
12001 Golf Ridge Ct #101 is located in the Fairfax area of Northern VA. Here are several matters for home shoppers who are looking at this area to contemplate.
Real Estate Points About The Fairfax Area
12906 Grays Pointe Rd #A
- The median age of homes in the Fairfax area is 29 years. 12001 Golf Ridge Ct #101 is 33 years old.
- The Fairfax Area has an average price per square foot of $406
. But, 12001 Golf Ridge Ct #101 is $360 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Fairfax area is 89 days.
- The average living area in the Fairfax area is 2,171 sqft. Conversely, 12001 Golf Ridge Ct #101 has 1,123 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Fairfax area?
is the least expensive
home in the Fairfax area. 12906 Grays Pointe Rd #A
is listed for $280,000. Conversely, 12523 Braddock Rd
is the highest-priced
home in the Fairfax area. 12523 Braddock Rd
is asking $3,493,000.
Actually, this data is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. But, this data will change. What is true and accurate today, 09/28/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Monika Ortiz for the latest real estate info from the Fairfax area or for about information about homes comparable to 12001 Golf Ridge Ct #101.
Continue reading "12001 Golf Ridge Ct #101, Fairfax VA 22033 For Sale"