4611 30th Rd S #1901 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But Julie Nesbitt is not recommending you buy this property, or any particular condo in 22206 in Arlington. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right home for you. Continue reading "Establishing Real Estate Goals For Your $554,000 2-bedroom Colonial-style Interior Unit Townhouse In Arlington County"
$294,999 :-: 1 Bedroom in 22206 in Arlington County at Fairlington VillagesHere’s some considerations about real estate in Arlington, Virginia. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 3019 S Buchanan St #B2 to help measure market value.
Real Estate Secrets About The 22206 Area
- The median age of homes in the 22206 area is 74 years. 3019 S Buchanan St #B2 is 78 years old.
- The 22206 Area has an average price per square foot of $424 . Nevertheless, 3019 S Buchanan St #B2 is $385 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22206 area is 83 days.
- The average living area in the 22206 area is 1,365 sqft. However, 3019 S Buchanan St #B2 has 767 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22206 area?