Find A 3 Bedroom Detached Home in the Alexandria Area For $575,000When it comes time to purchase a residence, the majority of shoppers have a pretty clear idea of what they want to buy and how much they want to invest. You can buy 5732 Sable Dr Alexandria VA 22303 for around $600,000. This home has 1,555 sqft of above grade living area. Will Nesbitt tells us at a price of $575,000, 5732 Sable Dr, Alexandria VA is attractive to reflect on. Continue reading "5732 Sable Dr, Alexandria VA 22303 Listed"
Valuable Facts About Properties Listed For Sale In Fairfax CountyIs there reason to worry, when doling out $810,000 for a place like 5712 Glenmullen Pl in Fairfax County? Moreover, you might not have enough money for a down payment on a conventional loan. However, Nesbitt Realty has resources that can provide alternative financing with little or no money down. Indeed, there are always problems in Fairfax County real estate. Still, a professional licensed real estate adviser such as Nesbitt is able to aid you to manage or avoid many of the risks associated with buying a home in Fairfax County. Continue reading "5712 Glenmullen Pl, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
How Much Is A Modest Residence In 22303 in Alexandria?It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in the NOVA region when you’re reflecting on the thought of buying a new place of residence such as 5618 Norton.
The Alexandria Area Bits of Information
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 45 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,568 sqft. Nevertheless, 5618 Norton has 808 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $428 . Still, 5618 Norton is $594 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Conversely, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 47 years. 5618 Norton is 68 years old.
Fairfax County real estate thoughts and factsIf you can afford $575,000 and you're looking for in Alexandria, Virginia, you'll want to know your selections. Continue reading "Listed For Sale Homes 04/25/2021: Less Than Around $550,000 In 22303 In Alexandria"
You: Hey Siri, find me a single-family house that has…. 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, a living room filled with natural light, a cozy fireplace, a separate dining room, an updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Oh, and a big office for my … [Read more]$599,900 -|- 4 BR -|- 2 BA -|- 1 HB -|- Alexandria 22303 VA Continue reading "Basic Data Regarding 5811 Sable Dr Alexandria VA 22303 -|- $599,900"