Are You Seeking A 1 Bedroom Real Property For Around $300,000?Monika Ortiz likes the value at 2451 Midtown Ave #412 but the question is, what do you think about this $310,000 home in 22303? Looking at these photos and prices from Fairfax County, it's easy to see why this is one of our favorite communities in 22303. In addition, many home shoppers could be astonished by what this home has to offer.
Welcome to your new condo, located within the Midtown Alexandria Station Condominiums in Alexandria, Virginia. These spectacular condominiums offer a swimming pool, concierge service, a 24-hour fitness center, and more for their ... [Read more]$310,000 ⁙ 1 BR ⁙ 1 BA ⁙ 0 HB ⁙ 838 SQFT ⁙ Alexandria 22303 VA
About The Same Size As 2451 Midtown Ave #412 In 22303?All the homes in this table are around the same living area as 2451 Midtown Ave #412. Why compare properties of a similar size to 2451 Midtown Ave #412 in 22303? Actually, by comparing similarly-sized condos, a home shopper can better understand the asking price and the real estate market in 22303.
Are You Pursuing 1,293 Sqft Of Living Space?Updated information about 2451 Midtown Ave #412 ⁙ Midtown Alexandria Station Condominium ⁙ Alexandria ⁙ 22303 ⁙
Alexandria Home Buying Pointers
Monika's suggestions of the day for buyers looking at 2451 Midtown Ave #412 in AlexandriaReal estate is a commodity. If a home has a list price too low, buyers will bid the price up. 2451 Midtown Ave #412 Alexandria VA 22303 has 1 bedrooms and 838 sqft. This home is for sale for $310,000. Most of the homes in Midtown Alexandria Station Condominium were built in 2007. Most of the homes in Fairfax County were built in 1995. Don't underestimate the value of having us in your corner. Some companies use a "production-line approach" passing shoppers off to less experienced agents who perform a part of the process but don't really know about your needs as a buyer client. Conversely, Monika Ortiz will provide you personalized advice. Not to mention, she will work with you from your first search until closing to make sure you best condo you can buy for the money. Monika Ortiz's dream is to be the best Realtor possible by serving the public with the highest integrity and with a fulsome work ethic.
Others Priced Like 2451 Midtown Ave #412Monika Ortiz can advise you, if you would like to learn more about 2451 Midtown Ave #412 or any of the residences below. Furthermore, if needed, Monika can provide details and more information.
- $294,900: 5300 Holmes Run Pkwy #1418, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Greenhouse | Comparables |
- $325,000: 726 S Fayette St #22, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Fayette Court | Comparables |
- $250,000: 1061 Gardenview Loop #102, Woodbridge, VA 22191 | Summerhouse Condo | Comparables |
- $320,000: 12913 Alton Sq #113, Herndon, VA 20170 | Worldgate | Comparables |
- $299,000: 3713 S George Mason Dr #504w, Falls Church, VA 22041 | Skyline House | Comparables |
- $325,000: 12000 Market St #266, Reston, VA 20190 | Savoy At Reston Town Center | Comparables |
- $255,000: 6145 Edsall Rd #D, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Edsall Bluff | Comparables |
- $350,000: 12953 Centre Park Cir #119, Herndon, VA 20171 | Bryson At Woodland Park | Comparables |
- $270,000: 2300 Pimmit Dr #1419, Falls Church, VA 22043 | Idylwood Towers | Comparables |