Julie can help you find an affordable property in 22303It’s a good idea to learn all you can about condos in the Alexandria area if you’re considering purchasing a residence like 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #805. Naturally, Julie Nesbitt is a competent real estate professional who knows affordable property in 22303 real estate. Ask Julie Nesbitt for insight on what these facts mean for you:
Real Estate Facts About The 22303 Area
- The median age of homes in the 22303 area is 36 years. 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #805 is 36 years old.
- The 22303 Area has an average price per square foot of $314 . On the other hand, 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #805 is $306 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22303 area is 106 days.
- The average living area in the 22303 area is 1,319 sqft. Still, 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #805 has 1,305 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22303 area?
***** JUST LISTED AT MONTEBELLO! ***** OPPORTUNITY KNOCKING! 2-Bedrooms/2-Full Baths Montebello home with GARAGE PARKING SPACE. ***** POTENTIAL TO BE A $450,000 HOME! ***** Much has already been done for today's value conscious buyer, -- ... [Read more]$399,500 ↔ 2 bed ↔ 2 bath ↔ 0 half-bath ↔ Alexandria 22303 VA
More choices home buyers considering an affordable property in 22303
See more in FocusContact Julie Nesbitt for a complete list of affordable property in 22303 real estate On The Market. Did you know that Nesbitt Realty will match any offer by any Realtor in Northern Virginia? All the residences in this table are approximately the same living area as 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #805. Why compare properties of a similar size to 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #805 in Fairfax County? As a matter of fact, by comparing similarly-sized homes, a buyer can better understand the asking price and the real estate market in Fairfax County and Northern Virginia.