- the average number of days on the market is 32.
- the most expensive condo on the market is 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #504.
- the least expensive place of residence on the market is 5902 Mount Eagle Dr #907.
- 5902 Mount Eagle Dr #907 is currently listed for $285,000.
- How does your listing look compared with the homes priced similarly?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- Is your condo listed on your local multiple listing service?
Recently Sold At Montebello
$250,000 : 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #917, Alexandria 22303
Sold on 2021-08-13
1 beds, 1 full baths
Living area: 850 sqft
Year built: 1984SOLD!
$535,000 : 5902 Mount Eagle Dr #914, Alexandria 22303
Sold on 2021-07-26
2 beds, 2 full baths
Living area: 1,525 sqft
Year built: 1982SOLD!
- Location -- Every location has a buyer, but from time to time it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Photos -- If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Floor plan -- Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older condos where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Neighbors -- Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?