Do you have a place similar to 5962 Edgehill Ct in Fairfax County that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in Huntington Commons:
- the average number of days on the market is 18.
- the most expensive townhouse on the market is 5970 Edgehill Ct.
- the least expensive home on the market is 5962 Edgehill Ct.
- 5962 Edgehill Ct is currently listed for $549,000.
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a super Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Since the day you listed, what properties have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- Is the price right?
Recently Sold At Huntington Commons
See more in Recently Sold At Huntington Commons
Here are a number of reasons homes similar to 5962 Edgehill Ct in Fairfax County will sometimes have no action:
- Location -- Every location has a buyer, but here and there it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Floor plan -- Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older homes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Photos -- If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Decor -- Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
These are problems we've seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you deliberating the possibility of selling your townhouse in Huntington Commons? If so, it's appropriate to know what townhouses have sold at Huntington Commons in Alexandria. That can give a property seller a starting point for determining your $549,000 2-bedroom 2-baths Colonial-style home's value. Call Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your townhouse's value. Nesbitt Realty can also prepare a marketing plan to showcase to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.