Condo at Montebello CondoIt’s a good idea to learn all you can about properties in the Fairfax County area if you’re reflecting on the thought of buying a home comparable to 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #702.
Fairfax County Details
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 57 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,438 sqft. In contrast, 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #702 has 1,005 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $303 . Conversely, 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #702 is $273 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. But, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 35 years. 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #702 is 37 years old.
Lovely one bedroom, one bath high-rise condo nestled in the Montebello condominiums. Living room space extends into an adjoining four season sunroom. Dining room offers a window while the kitchen offers space for a bistro table and comes ... [Read more]$274,500 ~ 1 BR ~ 1 BA ~ 0 HB ~ 1,005 SQFT ~ 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #702 Alexandria 22303 VA ~ Montebello Condo ~
About The Same Size As 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #702?All the homes in this table are about the same living area as 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #702. Why compare properties of a similar size to 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #702 in Alexandria? What is more, by comparing similarly-sized properties, a shopper can better understand the asking price and the real estate market in Alexandria. I'm as excited about your next home as you are.
How Much Does A 1,005 Sqft} Condo Like 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #702 Cost In Alexandria?
Age Of Homes That Cost About As Much As 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #702The median age of homes in Montebello Condo is 37 years old. The median age of properties in Fairfax County is 35 years old. Is the age of the residence of importance to you? If so, you might wonder how old are similarly-priced homes for sale in Fairfax County? The table below can give you an idea of the age of homes that are selling for close to $274,500.
|21st Century (2003 - 2011)||27 Active|
|Millennial (1998 - 2002)||2 Active|
|Late 20th Century (1983 - 1999)||32 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 - 1982)||47 Active|