Looking at Detached Homes At Fair Haven? Consider This Place.It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in Northern VA when you’re contemplating purchasing a new property such as 2503 Byrd Ln.
The 22303 Area Data
- The average days on market in the 22303 area is 54 days.
- The average living area in the 22303 area is 1,283 sqft. Conversely, 2503 Byrd Ln has 1,152 sqft of living area.
- The 22303 Area has an average price per square foot of $366 . But, 2503 Byrd Ln is $477 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22303 area?
- 2634 Wagon Dr #277 is the least expensive home in the 22303 area. 2634 Wagon Dr #277 is listed for $198,000. Above all, 2505 Massey Ct is the highest-priced home in the 22303 area. 2505 Massey Ct is asking $1,190,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22303 area is 39 years. 2503 Byrd Ln is 79 years old.
Easy access to Huntington Metro station. Home has been extensively renovated with new kitchen cabinets, counter top & sink, flooring and newish appliances. Both baths have new tile, vanities, toilets, lights and faucets. Tubs refinished. ... [Read more]$550,000 :: 4 BR :: 2 BA :: 0 HB :: 1,152 SQFT :: 2503 Byrd Ln Alexandria 22303 VA :: Fair Haven ::
About The Same Size As 2503 Byrd Ln In Fairfax County?All the homes in this table are circa the same living area as 2503 Byrd Ln. Why compare properties of a similar size to 2503 Byrd Ln in Fairfax County? In addition, by comparing similarly-sized detached homes, a shopper can better understand the asking price and the real estate market in Fairfax County and the area near and inside the Beltway. Nesbitt Realty is a family-run small business that appreciates the opportunity to serve your Northern Virginia real estate needs.
Communities In 22303 With This Size HomeAll the neighborhoods in this table have detached homes listed for sale which are roughly the same living area as 2503 Byrd Ln. Why identify places like this? Because, by comparing several neighborhoods, a shopper can comprehend what is in point of fact available in 22303. We're here when you need us.
Age Of Homes That Cost About As Much As 2503 Byrd LnIs the age of the home of importance to you? Most of the residences in Fairfax County were built in 1986. Moreover, you might wonder how old are similarly-priced homes advertised for sale in Alexandria? The table below can give you an idea of the age of homes that are selling for about $550,000.
|Recently built (2018 - 2021)||1 Active|
|21st Century (2003 - 2011)||3 Active|
|Late 20th Century (1983 - 1999)||9 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 - 1982)||16 Active|