Do you have a condo in Alexandria lingering on the market?
Did you know that in Montebello:
- the average number of days on the market is 17.
- the most expensive dwelling on the market is 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #4-507/508.
- the least expensive residence on the market is 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #102.
- 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #102 is currently listed for $285,000.
A residence that's seen very little activity when available for months is maddening. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- Is the price right?
- Since the day you listed, what condos have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
Recently Sold At Montebello
Here are a few reasons condos similar to 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #102 in Fairfax County will sometimes have no real buyers:
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older residences where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Odor — Many homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- First Impression — Let's face it: curated places are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to move your condo in Montebello, it's advisable to really consider what condos have sold at Montebello in 22303. That can give a real estate seller a starting point for determining your 1-bedroom Ranch/Rambler-style residence's value. Connect with Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to explain to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.