Are you looking for a brick colonial duplex for approximately $550,000? Nesbitt Realty has put together a selection of duplexes available today.
If you're mulling over the idea of a next home in the 22303 ZIP code it only makes sense to take a look at 6030 N Kings Hwy.
- 6030 N Kings Hwy is located at Jefferson Manor in the 22303 ZIP code.
- duplexes in this neighborhood were built around 1947.
- 6030 N Kings Hwy is listed for sale for $550,000.
- The median age of homes in Jefferson Manor is 74 years of age.
- If you use Nesbitt Realty as your shopper agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you About $2,901 at closing.
- The properties in this community are brick colonials with an average of 902 sqft of living space.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the home buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the place of residence. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the listing agent is saying:
Calling all first-time buyers and investors! This charming duplex is a gem found in the unique neighborhood of Jefferson Manor, walking distance to the Huntington Metro Station. This gorgeous three-level duplex has been recently updated and … [Read more]
Where can I find similar properties?
|Jefferson Manor||3 Active|
|The Royalton||2 Active|
|Montebello Condo||2 Active|
|Carlyle Towers||2 Active|
|The Pinecrest||1 Active|
|Del Ray Place||1 Active|
|Somerville Hill||1 Active|
|Fairfax Homes||1 Active|
|Bren Mar Park||1 Active|
|Holly Acres||1 Active|
|Huntington Commons||1 Active|
|Parker Gray Historic District||1 Active|
|Virginia Hills||1 Active|
|Mt Vernon Valley||1 Active|
|The Crest of Alexandria||1 Active|
|Crest of Alexandria||1 Active|
|Warwick Village||1 Active|
|Carlyle Towers Condominium||1 Active|
Nesbitt Realty's Ideas
We appreciate every client and we’d love to help you achieve your real estate goals.