Do you have a end unit townhouse similar to 5819 Edgehill Dr in Fairfax County that won't sell?
Did you know that in Jefferson Manor:
- the average number of days on the market is 1.
- the most expensive home on the market is 5819 Edgehill Dr.
- the least expensive end unit townhouse on the market is 5819 Edgehill Dr.
- 5819 Edgehill Dr is currently listed for $547,000.
A abode that's seen very little activity when listed for months is frustrating. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Since the day you listed, what end unit townhouses have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- What kind of feedback is your residence getting?
Recently Sold At Jefferson Manor
Beautiful Jefferson Manor home in Alexandria!! This superbly located, all-brick home features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 levels of living space, a new roof (2019), and no HOA. You will find refinished hardwood floors, new windows, and fresh … [Read more]
WOW, Jefferson Manor home with expansive corner lot, feels more like SFH, and 2 car driveway! Space to add in another bathroom downstairs if desired, but home is ready to move-into tomorrow. New vinyl flooring in basement, amazing hardwoods on … [Read more]
This beautiful colonial home is located in Jefferson Manor, Alexandria, boasts a quaint and sunny patio with French doors that lead to a fenced patio with a hot-tub and a fire-pit. Located on a quiet street, 5-min walking distance to Huntington … [Read more]
The new sidewalks and road pavement work in progress, will make this home shine even more! What an adorable 2-3 bedroom, 2 full bath home in Jefferson Manor, just a five-minute walk from the Huntington Metro station, easy access to Old Town … [Read more]
Here are some reasons homes similar to 5819 Edgehill Dr in Alexandria will sometimes have no buyers:
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but sometimes this is the problem.
- First Impression — Let's face it: a couple of homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a end unit townhouse without good parking can be slow to sell.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you reflecting on the thought of selling your home in Jefferson Manor? If so, it's intelligent to compare what end unit townhouses have sold at Jefferson Manor in Alexandria. That can give a home seller a starting point for determining your 3-bedroom place's value. Get in touch with Nesbitt Realty to learn more about Nesbitt Realty's plan to market your home. Nesbitt Realty is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your end unit townhouse's market value.
Our small business gets big results.