- the average number of days on the market is 1.
- the most expensive home on the market is 5819 Edgehill Dr.
- the least expensive end unit townhouse on the market is 5819 Edgehill Dr.
- 5819 Edgehill Dr is currently listed for $547,000.
- Since the day you listed, what end unit townhouses have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- What kind of feedback is your residence getting?
Recently Sold At Jefferson Manor
Beautiful Jefferson Manor home in Alexandria!! This superbly located, all-brick home features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 levels of living space, a new roof (2019), and no HOA. You will find refinished hardwood floors, new windows, and fresh ... [Read more]SOLD!
WOW, Jefferson Manor home with expansive corner lot, feels more like SFH, and 2 car driveway! Space to add in another bathroom downstairs if desired, but home is ready to move-into tomorrow. New vinyl flooring in basement, amazing hardwoods on ... [Read more]SOLD!
This beautiful colonial home is located in Jefferson Manor, Alexandria, boasts a quaint and sunny patio with French doors that lead to a fenced patio with a hot-tub and a fire-pit. Located on a quiet street, 5-min walking distance to Huntington ... [Read more]SOLD!
The new sidewalks and road pavement work in progress, will make this home shine even more! What an adorable 2-3 bedroom, 2 full bath home in Jefferson Manor, just a five-minute walk from the Huntington Metro station, easy access to Old Town ... [Read more]SOLD!
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but sometimes this is the problem.
- First Impression — Let's face it: a couple of homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a end unit townhouse without good parking can be slow to sell.