Do you have a property similar to 2451 Midtown Ave #315 in Alexandria that hasn't sold?
Did you know that in Midtown Alexandria Station:
- the average number of days on the market is 69.
- the most expensive residence on the market is 2451 Midtown Ave #1522.
- the least expensive dwelling on the market is 2451 Midtown Ave #1516.
- 2451 Midtown Ave #315 is currently listed for $342,000.
For some unit sellers, a home that won't sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- What's the average days on market in your area?
- Is the price right?
Recently Sold At Midtown Alexandria Station
Here are a few reasons residences will sometimes have little activity:
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a unit without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every so often this is the problem.
- Odor — The majority of homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you looking at selling your home in Midtown Alexandria Station? If so, it's wise to compare what homes have sold for in the surrounding community. Those places can give a owner an idea of the list price for your modest residence. Call Stuart Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your residence's value. Stuart Nesbitt can also prepare a marketing plan to showcase to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.