Do you have a home in 22303 in Fairfax County that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in Midtown Alexandria Station:
- the average number of days on the market is 50.
- the most expensive home on the market is 2451 Midtown Ave #927.
- the least expensive unit on the market is 2451 Midtown Ave #1321.
- 2451 Midtown Ave #1321 is currently listed for $321,500.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your home isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Since the day you listed, what places have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- What kind of feedback is your unit getting?
- Is the price right?
Recently Sold At Midtown Alexandria Station
Here are several reasons properties will sometimes have no traffic:
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older properties where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but once in a blue moon it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to market your home in Midtown Alexandria Station, it's judicious to learn more about what units have sold at Midtown Alexandria Station in 22303. That can give a homeowner a starting point for determining your 1-bedroom 1-baths unit's value. Contact Will Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your property's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.