Do you have a residence similar to 5531 Burgundy Pl in Fairfax County lingering on the market?
Did you know that in Burgundy Village:
- the average number of days on the market is 21.
- the most expensive property on the market is 3304 Burgundy Rd.
- the least expensive abode on the market is 5536 Burgundy Pl.
- 5531 Burgundy Pl is currently listed for $449,900.
A abode that's seen very little activity when listed for months is frustrating. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Since the day you listed, what detached homes have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
Recently Sold At Burgundy Village
Here are a number of reasons detached homes in Alexandria, Virginia will sometimes have no offers:
- First Impression — Let's face it: several detached homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but on rare occasions it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older detached homes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to list your detached home in Burgundy Village, it's prudent to investigate what homes have sold at Burgundy Village in 22303 in Fairfax County. That can give a home seller a starting point for determining your $449,900 dwelling's value. Get in touch with Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your detached home's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to illustrate to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate.