Here's a selection of end unit townhouses prepared by Nesbitt Realty specifically for home buyers trying to find $549,000 homes in Fairfax County.
Consider the possibilities at 5815 Wyomissing Ct Alexandria VA.
- 5815 Wyomissing Ct is located at Berkshire in the 22303 ZIP code.
- If you use Nesbitt Realty as your buyer agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you About $2,893 at closing.
- The subject property has been asking 2 days, but the average days on the market in this community is 8
- The places in this place are brick manors with an average of 2,305 sqft of living space.
- 5815 Wyomissing Ct is listed for sale for $549,000.
- Properties in this section were built around 1941.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the home buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the home. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the listing agent is saying:
A Rare Gem* A commuters dream, conveniently located just a 1/2 mile from the metro; This is a space-filled desirable end unit; Very well maintained; 4 bedrooms will accommodate you in many ways; 2 full and 2 half bathrooms. Eye popping granite … [Read more]
Where can I find similar properties?
|Metropark At Arrowbrook||2 Active|
|Pender Oaks||2 Active|
|Westbriar Plaza||2 Active|
|McNair Farms||1 Active|
|Mt Vernon Woods||1 Active|
|Huntington Grove||1 Active|
|Lake Devereux||1 Active|
|None Available||1 Active|
|Woodland Park||1 Active|
|Lafayette Village||1 Active|
|Burke Centre||1 Active|
|Crest of Alexandria||1 Active|
|Carlton House||1 Active|
|Westwood Village||1 Active|
|West Springfield Village||1 Active|
|Mount Vineyard||1 Active|
|Fox Mill Estates||1 Active|
Nesbitt Realty's Recommendations For Purchasers With A Budget Around $549,000
Nesbitt Realty recommends that home buyers try to maintain as much control over your transaction as possible. Carefully choose your Realtor, choose your title company and choose your mortgage lender. Get recommendations. Interview potential industry professionals and choose the person who will call you back and who you can work with.