Are you a property seller with a home lingering on the market?
Did you know that in Hunting Creek Club:
- the average number of days on the market is 7.
- the most expensive place on the market is 2059 Huntington Ave #403.
- the least expensive home on the market is 2059 Huntington Ave #403.
- 2059 Huntington Ave #403 is currently listed for $228,000.
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a knowledgeable Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What kind of feedback is your property getting?
- What’s the average days on market in your section?
- Is the price right?
Recently Sold At Hunting Creek Club
Here are a few reasons homes will sometimes have little activity:
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but once in a blue moon it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- First Impression — Let’s face it: several residences are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Odor — Many homes have an odor that the owner doesn’t even know aware of.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you mulling over the idea of selling your residence in Hunting Creek Club? If so, it’s recommended to really consider what homes have sold at Hunting Creek Club in Alexandria, Virginia. That can give a owner a starting point for determining your unit’s value. Talk to Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home’s value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.