The dream of Nesbitt Realty is to be the best real estate agent possible by serving the public with the highest integrity and with a fulsome work ethic. There's a lot to like about this unit in Fairfax County . But is it the right home for you?
Let's take a moment to conclude your preferences so that you can realistically figure out if
buying a modest 2-bedroom condominium in Alexandria, Virginia is for you. What do you absolutely need from your home? What would be nice if you could find it? It's hard to know what's best for another person, but it's easy for you to say what's best for yourself.
- Residents at Montebello enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this area's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a section with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Montebello
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is heat pump(s).
- Homes around 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #506 were built around 1984. How old is too old? How new is too new?
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In Alexandria?
|Mid 20th Century||4 Active|
|Late 20th Century||1 Active|
|21st Century||1 Active|
|Recently built||1 Active|
Nesbitt Realty agents are full-time, local, knowledgeable long-time residents.
Are Condominiums “No Smoking Zones”?
Although smokers argue that they should have the indisputable right to smoke in their own homes, non-smokers who are concerned about second-hand smoke in condominium communities have challenged that idea. An increasing number of condos are banning smoking, preventing people from lighting up anywhere, even in their own units.
Property managers say properties that choose to go smoke-free have a few options for dealing with long-time tenants who smoke. They can help them quit, or they can grandfather in those who currently live there. Some smokers are opting for electronic (smokeless) cigarettes.
The Tobacco Control Legal Consortium will help landlords draft leases that include smoke-free clauses. It’s interesting that the country is moving toward an increasing relaxed stance toward marijuana smoke and at the same time an increasingly intrusive position on tobacco smoke.
Thanks. We genuinely appreciate the opportunity to serve you. How can we help?