Do you have a dwelling that won't sell?
Did you know that in Farrington Place:
- the average number of days on the market is 36.
- the most expensive abode on the market is 2237 Farrington Ave #203.
- the least expensive place on the market is 2301 Farrington Ave #104.
- 2305 Farrington Ave #203 is currently listed for $185,000.
A unit that's seen very little activity when asking for months can cause desperation. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What's the average days on market in your neighborhood?
- Is your home listed on your local multiple listing service?
- Since the day you listed, what homes have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
Recently Sold At Farrington Place
Here are several reasons residences in Northern Virginia will sometimes have no buyers:
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but once in a blue moon it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every now and then this is the problem.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you contemplating selling your unit in Farrington Place? If so, it's appropriate to see what homes have sold at Farrington Place in 22303 in Alexandria. That can give a home seller a starting point for determining your $185,000 2-bedroom abode's value. Reach out to Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your dwelling's value. Nesbitt Realty can also prepare a marketing plan to showcase to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
We’d love the opportunity to show you about why our clients rave about our service. Nesbitt Realty is a family-run real estate brokerage located in Northern Virginia.