Do you have a dwelling in Alexandria, Virginia that won't sell?
Did you know that in Huntington:
- the average number of days on the market is 1.
- the most expensive duplex on the market is 5847 Fifer Dr.
- the least expensive residence on the market is 5847 Fifer Dr.
- 5847 Fifer Dr is currently listed for $415,000.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your home isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- How does your listing look compared with the homes priced similarly?
- Since the day you listed, what duplices have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- What kind of feedback is your place getting?
Recently Sold At Huntington
Here are some reasons properties will sometimes have no offers:
- First Impression — Let's face it: collected properties are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older duplices where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to move your place in Huntington, it's suggested to investigate what places have sold at Huntington in Northern Virginia. That can give a seller a starting point for determining your $415,000 2-bedroom 1-baths colonial property's value. Contact Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your abode's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to illustrate to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.