- the average number of days on the market is 121.
- the most expensive property on the market is 1103 Finley Ln.
- the least expensive duplex on the market is 2134 Farrington Ave.
- 2134 Farrington Ave is currently listed for $415,500.
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Is the price right?
- Since the day you listed, what duplices have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
Recently Sold At Alexandria
7126 Huntley Creek Pl #75b, Alexandria SOLD!
3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,524 sq. ft.
6017 Goldenrod Ct, Alexandria SOLD!
2 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,395 sq. ft.
1603 King James Pl, Alexandria SOLD!
6 beds, 6 full, 2 half baths
Living area: 9,662 sq. ft.
- First Impression — Let's face it: a couple of places are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but sometimes this is the problem.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but every now and again it takes a while to find THAT buyer