Do you have a home similar to 2134 Farrington Ave in Fairfax County lingering on the market?
Did you know that in Alexandria:
- the average number of days on the market is 121.
- the most expensive property on the market is 1103 Finley Ln.
- the least expensive duplex on the market is 2134 Farrington Ave.
- 2134 Farrington Ave is currently listed for $415,500.
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a dilligent Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Is the price right?
- Since the day you listed, what duplices have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
Recently Sold At Alexandria
7126 Huntley Creek Pl #75b, Alexandria SOLD!
3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,524 sq. ft.
6017 Goldenrod Ct, Alexandria SOLD!
2 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,395 sq. ft.
1603 King James Pl, Alexandria SOLD!
6 beds, 6 full, 2 half baths
Living area: 9,662 sq. ft.
Here are various reasons duplices similar to 2134 Farrington Ave in Alexandria will sometimes have little activity:
- First Impression — Let's face it: a couple of places are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but sometimes this is the problem.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but every now and again it takes a while to find THAT buyer
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you thinking of selling your duplex in Alexandria? If so, it's intelligent to investigate what duplices have sold at Alexandria in Alexandria, Virginia. That can give a real estate seller a starting point for determining your 2-bedroom Other-style home's value. Email Nesbitt Realty to learn more about Nesbitt Realty's plan to market your place. Nesbitt Realty is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your duplex's market value.
Our real estate agents are dedicated to excellence and are required to continue their education after licensing.