3363 Wilton Crest Ct is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular $622,500 4-bedroom 2-baths condo in 22310 in Fairfax County. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you.
Nesbitt Realty appreciate the opportunity to help you. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams.
Let's take a moment to work out your preferences so that you can realistically decide whether buying a mid-sized 4-bedroom condominium in Northern Virginia is for you. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you. Have you thought about:
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what homes have sold for in Governors Hill? Here's what has Recently sold at Governors Hill.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront home?
- How important is it that you stay in 22310? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Homes around 3363 Wilton Crest Ct were built around 2002. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built condo?
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In Alexandria?
|Early 20th Century||1 Active|
|Late 20th Century||1 Active|
|21st Century||1 Active|
Our real estate agents are professionals dedicated to excellence in real estate.
It would be my pleasure to help you achieve your real estate goals.